who?

My photo
dallas, tx
i am a "slow fashion" designer dedicated to low-impact and sustainable fashion. i use only vintage, organic, upcycled, reconstructed, recycled, & salvaged fabrics. everything is handmade with love by me in dallas, tx.

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

gearing up for the pin show!

with the holiday season dead and buried, i can finally focus on my next big adventure....my FW12 collection for the pin show! if you haven't heard, it's going to be huge. like 38 designers huge. tickets are on sale now, so grab yours before their gone and mark your calendar for feb. 23.

i've spent the past few weeks sketching, gathering inspiration, and making a color story for my corset collection. keep checking back for more sneak peaks of the line. until then, here's a little something to bed down your raging thirst for local fashion...


first draft muslin

brown herringbone

No comments:

Post a Comment